Monday, May 2, 2011

too many social sites to keep up with :/

I have neglected this one... there is probably a way to sync them all up but I feel less creative just thinking about doing that.  Actually, I am rather interested in blogging short stories from my life on this one in order to hone my writing skills. I quite enjoy writing. Even just responding to comments on my Facebook I sometimes take 5 minutes to type and delete several versions of a very simple answer haha. I also think I have a dream of being a semi internet famous blogger for my witty online input. The internet makes telling stories to strangers much less strange and creepy. I mean, could you imagine walking around and being like, "oh man this one time when i was like 5 I sold old stale licorice to all the neighbor kids for 10 cents a rope because I bought it at school for like 2 dollars and left it on top of the microwave and forgot about it until it was rock hard and didn't want to eat it anymore!" and then walking away in a sort of IRL version of the way it would have gone on the internet. That would just be awkward. God bless the internet, for making socially awkward situations a complete normalcy!

No comments:

Post a Comment